On Sunday, February 5th, millions Americans tuned in to the Super Bowl football game. There were parties with abundant food, friendship and fellowship. At the same time, there were people worrying about staying warm, finding shelter and a warm meal. We joined young people around the country as they demonstrated God’s love by loving their neighbors through the Souper Bowl of Caring. Since the Souper Bowl of Caring began in 1990, more than $110 million has been raised for local charities across the country through Souper Bowl of Caring. It has become a powerful movement that is transforming the time around the Big Game into the nation’s largest celebration of giving and serving. Thank you for your support of their efforts. This year we donated 123 food items and $575 to the Fond du Lac Food Pantry.
Search this Site
Most Recent Posts
- 7/16/2017 Security Blankets and Good Luck Charms
- Newsletter 3rd Sunday July 2017
- 7/9/2017 “Putting on A New Self”
- Prayer is the heart of Worship
- 7/2/2017 Sabbath – God Says You Deserve a Day Off Communion
- July Newsletter 1st Sunday 2017
- July 4th 2017
- 6/25/2017 The Cost of Loving Money
- 7/30/2017 Hero Worship – Living Vicariously.
- 6/18/2017 The things that Own Us; Identifying Our Slavery to Things.