On Sunday, February 5th, millions Americans tuned in to the Super Bowl football game. There were parties with abundant food, friendship and fellowship. At the same time, there were people worrying about staying warm, finding shelter and a warm meal. We joined young people around the country as they demonstrated God’s love by loving their neighbors through the Souper Bowl of Caring. Since the Souper Bowl of Caring began in 1990, more than $110 million has been raised for local charities across the country through Souper Bowl of Caring. It has become a powerful movement that is transforming the time around the Big Game into the nation’s largest celebration of giving and serving. Thank you for your support of their efforts. This year we donated 123 food items and $575 to the Fond du Lac Food Pantry.
Search this Site
Most Recent Posts
- 5/20/2018 Pentecost 8:00 AM Baptism, DOVES for 10:30 Service.
- May Newsletter 3rd Sunday 2018
- May 6th, 2018 Communion Sunday
- Vacation Bible School June 18-22, 2018
- May Newsletter 1st Sunday 2018
- 5/27/2018 Memorial Day Weekend (back to one service)
- 06/03/2018 Education Sunday, Communion, recognition of 20th anniversary of moving into the church building.
- April 29, 2018
- April 22, 2018 Chaplain Darren Beachy